Looking for a Few Good Guest Bloggers…October 3, 2016
Hello, CLC Community! For anyone who has been part of the CLC wave for a year or more, you know November, by tradition, is an important month. CoffeeLunchCoffee.com launched on November 1, 2011 with 30 blog posts – one every day – focused on Networking. While I have continued to post about once a week since then, every November I go back to my blogging roots and supply a full month of articles for the Community’s reading and thinking pleasure! 2016 will be no different – I intend to post daily. Will you help?
Over the past few years, it has been wonderful to involve many, many other thought leaders in the November celebration of CoffeeLunchCoffee.com. Again this year, I’d like to invite members of our CLC Community to submit articles for consideration – I intend to select at least 15 of them. Topics may include (but are not limited to):
- Gratitude and appreciation;
- Change and new beginnings;
- Other fresh ideas;
- Tips, tricks and tools for effective Networking; and/or
- “My best Networking moment….”
I do ask that you keep to the following parameters:
- Brevity is the art of wit! No more than 500 words, give or take. (And, please don’t write 800 words and ask me to edit down…!)
- Your bio. Provide me with one or two sentences (not your resume!) that you would like me to use to introduce you.
- Your headshot. Provide me with a photo of you – and/or other meaningful image that you will give me permission to publish in conjunction with your guest post.
- Your website. If you would like for me to redirect interested parties to your or your company’s website or blog, please share that with me and I’d be delighted to do so.
That’s all, folks! Deadline for submissions is October 20th. Contact me at Alana@CoffeeLunchCoffee.com with questions. Can’t wait to learn from you.