I’m Writing a Book!April 29, 2012
Yes, it’s true! I am writing a book. The response to CoffeeLunchCoffee has been so positive that I am organizing the concepts that I talk about in my blog into a book. My goal is to have something available for publication later this year. But, I NEED YOUR HELP!
- What do you find most challenging about networking?
- What is most fun?
- Has the CoffeeLunchCoffee approach worked for you? If so, in what context? If not, why not?
- What changes have you made to the approach to better accommodate your own needs?
- With whom do you network?
- How do you meet new people?
- What is your best networking story?
- What is your worst networking story?
Please, let me hear from you – on these or any other topic related to networking, entrepreneurship and/or leadership that you care to share. You never know… your ideas and input may just show up in the pages of CoffeeLunchCoffee the Book!
And, as ever, please encourage others who may benefit from the CoffeeLunchCoffee concept to join our community. You and others can read my blog at www.coffeelunchcoffee.com. There, you can follow me and/or have my posts sent directly to you via email.
Thank you for your support and encouragement!