Tomorrow is a BIG day! Time to celebrate the launch of my book, Coffee Lunch Coffee: A Practical Field Guide for Master Networking! Please join me!
If you plan to be in Kansas City (just to be clear… it’s on Tuesday, December 11, 2012), please come to my OFFICIAL BOOK LAUNCH PARTY! It’s being hosted by my loving husband, parents and son from 4-6pm (open house style) at The Roasterie Bean Hangar at 1204 W 27th Street in KCMO. There will be tons of food, delicious Roasterie Coffee, signed books and loads of awesome networking.
If you won’t be in KC, you can still join in the fun…
- Purchase a copy (or a few!) of the book. The book also makes a super Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Birthday or “Just Because” gift. You can find it at Amazon.com, BN.com or from my website – if you order from me directly, I will inscribe and sign the book(s) for you! In KC, it is also available at Coffee Girl’s Café (7440 Washington, KCMO) and Prospero’s Parkside Books (208 B N 7 Hwy, Blue Springs).
- Write a review of the book and post it to Amazon.com. I would be truly grateful for your impressions of the book, especially if you would post them to Amazon. By doing so, you will help gain additional exposure for Coffee Lunch Coffee and our community.
- “Like” CoffeeLunchCoffee on Facebook. You’d sure make me smile by doing so!
- Consider bringing me in to your company or group to offer a workshop or give a talk on networking. It’s a whole lotta good info for you and your colleagues – and a whole lotta fun for me! I’d love to prepare a proposal for your consideration.
- Comment on this post or send me a private note at Alana@CoffeeLunchCoffee.com. Let me know what you think of Coffee Lunch Coffee – the book, the blog, the community. I’d love your ideas for future posts. Your thoughts, ideas, reflections and opinions matter to me and I would love to hear from you.
As ever, thank you for your unwavering support of Coffee Lunch Coffee! Now, let’s PARTY!